4.20.2006

Heightened Senses

If you're never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never
take any chances. ~Julia Sorel 1926

Boy am I ever taking chances....

I've begun to look at things as if its the last time I'll see them. Which is silly really, but I know I will miss them when I'm gone. I've lived in Washington my whole life; so its probably natural to feel this way. I bet once I get on the plane to go to Costa Rica, first I'll cry, then I'll tell the person next to me on the plane and they'll buy me a $20 beer and then I'll realize... that is my first experience meeting someone as a traveller... which is sooooooooo cool!

So, I've started a blog. Its about my transition period. Which is life, really. But, this blog will be a way to keep up with me while I'm travelling, look at pictures, and really just brag. :)

So, please leave comments. It will be nice to see who is keeping tabs, and that way I can still have all your sarcastic humor with me while out of the country. Or, just out of the city at my mom's. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on starting your blog. I'll be checking back to see where you're going. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on the Jeep. Seems like everyone has good things to say about them.

    ReplyDelete