8.14.2007

Insomnia

I've been up since 2:30 am. I was going to blog a bit about some intellectual early morning thoughts, but my day took a different turn around 7am. Right after I took this picture on my phone:
Seattle Skyline Sunrise

I decided to take the water taxi over to work this morning because traffic was already beginning to be a headache and since I'm sleep deprived I can only imagine what my temper is going to do today. Good thing I get to wear headphones at my desk and not interact all day.

I didn't really feel like getting ready (aka, doing my hair) so I just left it wet in the hopes that it will dry to a nice wavy mess by noon.

Too bad a camera crew was at the water taxi this morning covering the story. And since I was a newby, they decided to interview me.

I really hope its not my 15 seconds of fame, cause that would be so lame. And so my luck. But, for those of you that read this everyday that are in the Seattle area, channel 7. They even took my name down. Great. No annonimity either. For those of you lucky enough to catch a glimpse of it, you might not recognize me... because I don't look like myself, except for the Starbucks cup attached to my right hand. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment