4.06.2009

Next Stop, Penthouse Suite.

How do you write an elevator pitch about your life? As if people can be summed up in one word. Ever ask someone how they would describe you using one word? Try it. You'll get something like "Adorable. No no no, wait. Funny! Or no, actually full of life, oh wait that's three. How about... Quirky. Yes, that's it Quirky!"

For whatever reason I thought necessary at the time, I decided to join 9200 other bloggers in the 31 Days to a Better Blog Challenge in order to get back to writing and maybe learn something in the process. Or possibly get people to read this. But seriously, day one is "Write an Elevator Pitch." Awesome. For someone whose blog is about their life, I'm pretty sure that would be akin to the headline in a personal ad: "Just a normal guy," or how about "I can't believe I'm doing this." Better yet, "Insert witty headline here." Well, here's my headline -I mean- elevator pitch:

Moments and adventures of a witty 30-something whose ability to take risks and small leaps of faith have led her along a strange and hilarious path where even normal experiences take on extraordinary outcomes.

Pitch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment