6.16.2006

Heartfelt Apology... or as close as I can get without actually having a heart.


This is my friend Jason. This picture is not an uncommon view of the type of interactions we have. This is mostly how I see him.

Jason has helped me many many many many many times. It all started with a phone call in the middle of the night, after he'd already driven from Federal Way to Bothell... and I asked him to please meet me in West Seattle... oh man what a night. He stayed up with me til 5:30 and then took me to the airport for my flight that left at 8am.

So, when I started this blog, I asked him to help me with a title... hence Lost in Transition.. which he picked out. This is a familiar pattern with us, he makes up titles and I fill in the substance. He's good with one liners.... here's one I heard yesterday:

You're going to need some aloe for that burn.

followed up with:

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

He's a funny guy.

He's also very handy for when I need a kick in the ass because I"m sobbing over some guy that doesn't deserve my time or attention. I know, I know... its crazy being a girl that has sooooooo many guys to pick from. yeah.

So, here's to Jason. Thank you for being inspiring without even knowing it.
Love,
meankatie

No comments:

Post a Comment