6.19.2006

Sasquatch Day 1

Day one of Sasquatch started out sunny, then it rained, then it cleared up and was a little muggy. There was a lot of dark clothing and colorful hair, make up on girls as well as boys, and lots of rock.
Wolfmother actually impressed me enough to be put into high rotation on my playlist... if nothing else, just because of his hair.
Bauhaus, who I'd never heard until I heard them live, rocked. Period. (that's like three periods in a row... but whatever). As far as the crowd ... well the guy who tried to be -- and succeeded at being ---a complete ass while I was in the pit could have just about reuined my experience. I merely went down to get a closer shot of this group since they were soooo melodramatic/vamiric/ theatrical and still seemed to be able to rock... well. That's pretty good in my book. Here's a picture of those guys:

HIM aka His Infernal Majesty (not to be confused with Him; the ambient dub group) definetly rocked. Their crowd composed of many people who could fit into this picture: My brother appropriately dubbed them "Relationship Rock." Which is pretty true. But, they were entertaining. Followed up with Nine Inch Nails... who were amazing. And Trent Reznor totally bulked up. Might have been hot. Ok, that might be going too far. Overall.. a rockin good time.

view the slideshow here

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment