7.26.2006

Desperatley Seeking Sugar daddy/buddy/sister

Saving Sucks. I now know why people don't take trips more often: immediate gratification. I wanted to go hiking, but I only had running shoes. I bought some new hiking shoes. This was an investment to me because instead of going out to dinner and drinks, I will be hiking. Getting into shape. I may or may not be making new friends (depends on how friendly people are on the trail when the heavy slow girl is in front of them), but I will be exercising and not spending money. Oh, wait. I forgot about the gas to get there. Right.

You see, its almost impossible for me to not spend money on any given day. I know, I know... I don't NEED the coffee, but you might think differently if you are around me in the morning/ afternoon/ evening. I don't need to buy lunch. This is true. I also don't need to park everyday. On the average day, without a spending kabosh, I spend $25. That my friends is $125..not to add the spending money from the weekends. Which in and of itself has been limited to merely gas money.

So, these next few weeks I will not be purchasing coffee at work. That will save me $11.20/week. I will try my hardest not to drive which will save me $50/week. No bought lunches will add up to $30/week. So, this will be a weekly savings of almost $100 per week. Gosh that's a lot of money. Guess I better get up early enough to make coffee, remember to pack my lunch, and get to the bus on time. UGH.

God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment