7.27.2006

R.I.P Foxy

I would like to take a moment to pay my respects to my new favorite shoes, which were murdered last night. Foxy was a gift from my friends Laura and Katie for my birthday. Those of you that know me well, know that most of my outfits revolve around my shoes. Shoes stay the same size... you don't have 'fat shoes' or 'skinny shoes' you have fun shoes, hiking shoes, running shoes... shoes are a lifestyle. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I think of is what shoes I'm going to wear and base my outfit around those shoes. It doesn't always work for me to chose what I"m going to wear, and THEN pick the shoes...

Foxy lost the war with Slater. He's a really adorable dog. I'm assuming he was mad at me for not taking him to the dog park. This is the reason I'm not allowed to have children or dogs. I chose to go sailing over going to the dog park.

I would like to state for the record that no matter what (MATT) you are not allowed to leave comments that are flip like "well you shouldn't have left your shoes on the ground" or "well you should know better than to leave your shoes out" because, like me, Slater has great taste in shoes. He only ate the cute ones. He left alone the tennis shoes, the hiking shoes, the white flip flops, the green flip flops with the bottle opener on the bottom, and the black strappy sandles. He chose to go for the funnest looking shoes, and I can only commend him on his choice.

So, let this be a lesson to you all. Not only do women have a thing with shoes, but so do dogs.

RIP Foxy.

mk


seriously...you can't get mad at this face:

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/27/2006

    I for one commend you for not only NOT murdering the dog but commending his taste. You're truly one-of-a-kind MK!

    RIP indeed.

    LHB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/28/2006

    Bad Dog! I'll beat him when I get home. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAVE! no beating on Slater... he's too cute.

    ReplyDelete