7.02.2006

I should be paid to move

So, I'm finally moved out of that nasty apartment that I hated. The one I was soooo excited to move into, that about 3 months in showed its true colors (much like relationships...)and I wanted to break up, I just couldn't find a way to do it. So, I waited a year (like a lot of relationships I know) and just merely checked out of taking care of it.

I've moved the remainder of my belongings to storage up in Camano Island,
where I will be commuting from for the next few months. Its going to be an experience, but so will the next few years of my life.

My mom moved into a double wide mobile home a few years ago. I remember when she sent me the picture I almost cried. ''my mom is going to live in a trailer.'' She has completley transformed this place and its super cute. I only have outdoor before and afters, but here they are:BEFORE
AFTER
AFTER

Good Job MOM!!! She even painted my room inside, and we loaded that place up the same day everything went into storage. It looks really cute.

So, good riddance ugly naked guy, middle of the night drunk howlers, singers, and screamers, scary homeless guy, and that guy who left at the same time every EARLY morning who needs a new muffler. Good riddance traffic from the brigde... helloooooooo commuter folks!

Funny that as I'm finishing this post Billy Joel's 'I'm Movin' Out' is playing on the playlist selected for today.

Cheers!
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment