7.31.2007

Just Kidding!

I wrote a post earlier this month about how happily blissful I was because I found this guy I liked. Well, JUST KIDDING! He turned out to be a jerk as well. Why? you might ask, well he left me at a bar with his friends while he went out to talk to some girl for awhile. Not sure how long I was there, but what I should have done was left the minute he said "I'll be right back."

I'm thinking about putting him on dontdatehimgirl.com. Then again, why waste the energy. Its just really hard work getting through all the jerks out there. But, this weekend I found about 6 or 7 of them for you ladies that don't need to go out with them yourselves!

Any guy who hangs around with people who think its ok to be hanging out with cheaters, or that try to make excuses for the reason his buddy (who happens to be your date) is out talking to some hysterical girl when he should be worried about the girl who's about to do some damage to his car. If I could only remember where he parked it. Sigh.

Movin on. I feel a road trip comin on.

1 comment:

  1. Agree with you. It's the off-color side of the little white lie some of his fellas did to you.

    btw, prodigious blogging on your part.

    ReplyDelete