2.23.2007

About this blog

Just a little information about this blog. I´ve been getting emails that its not easy to find where to comment, so here´s how you do it:

Next to the title of each entry there is a date, a slash and usually a number (like 0 because no one comments). If you click this number, it takes you to a new page where you can leave a comment about the blog entry.

I think you make up a name, but I´m not sure of this part. Some people have posted as Anonymous (though I still know who they are) so I don´t think you necessarily have to put your info in.

I hope that helps you. Off to the beach for more sun. I am tan I am tan I am tan. Just remember that so that if I don´t see you the first week I´m back and my tan has faded away to the ghastly ghostly white of the PNW.... I was tan, I am tan, I will be tan again.

Pura Vida.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/27/2007

    Hey Girl! Can't wait to see you all tan! Go out there and catch some waves. You'll regret it if you don't and I know you'll do just fine. Thanks for the coaching on leaving a comment. That was a little cryptic but makes a lot of sense now. I will email you soon. Take care! Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete